Questions on January 7 Sermon from Isaiah 6:1-7
1. What is the significance of the year in which Uzziah died?
2. Describe in your own words the demonstrations of the holiness of God in verses 2-4.
3. How are the individual and corporate effects of God’s holiness portrayed?
4. Has the divine holiness ever had such an impact on your life?
If so, when and in what ways.
5. What is the prism through which we must view and understand ourselves?
6. How are the doctrines of justification and sanctification shown in this passage?